Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais

Made a request on 25.05.2015 (Your Order # 101 059 772 (Placed on May 25, 2015 10:08:00 AM EDT), this has not traking but have Shipping Insurance $ 2.49, I'm assiduous client, always bought and received all products, always pointed out to my friends, but this last request have no information about it, I made a contact on 10/07/2015, I had no answer infirm, made another contact 17/07/2015 also did not have no return, if there was a problem with my order, I want the refund of amounts paid. so after sending several emails and get no return that I make this claim

Sergio Silva 55 31 95160692

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Healthdesigns. The most disappointing about whey protein syntha 6 from Healthdesigns was no feedback Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Healthdesigns.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Healthdesigns to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Healthdesigns?

Comments